Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Opps! I cut it again...

Yesterday, I dreamt that I cut my hair AGAIN!

YES! AGAIN!
Third time.

This time, I cut my hair shorter then shoulder length...
It felt so real that I really thought I cut it  but I couldn't remember when...
I am actually quite confuse with this recurring dream ...

Is it suppose to tell me...
It is time for me to cut my hair and has been mentally preparing me
to the emotion trauma that I am about to face...  
 
OR 
 
Is it balancing a mental state that
I actually wanted to cut my hair but couldn't bear to cut it in real life,
therefore have to cut it in my dream?

OR
 
Is it a warning to tell me..
"YOU BETTER DUN CUT UR HAIR OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!" 
you know...
something like showing me how devastated i will be if i really cut it!

So how now?
Wat's the verdict?
Jian hai shi bu Jian?
Somebody....vote please!
 
200704
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chyi Yun Chyi Yun, how long have you been keeping your long hair? Learn to let go, change your feng shui abit, let your "chi" move... And really, forget about Spidy and Potter, marry Shrek.