Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!

Yesterday, i dreamt that I cut my hair...just the fringe...
not much though...
but is enough for me to cry and cry in my dream....
so sad that i can feel the pain in my heart....
I guess that is a warning....
To warn me not to cut my hair....
I have plans to cut my hair 2 days ago....for a project call
"Rapunzel Complex" or "Rapunzel Revenge"
anyway...now with that dream....I am thinking of alternative.....

I promise I will NOT cut my hair for the time being....until I stop having this nightmare again...this is in fact the second time i had such dreams...the last time I dreamt that i cut my hair till shoulder length...and i cried and cried as well....until my heart aches

Guess i am not ready to cut my hair really....
Better keep it long for the time being....
For my heart sake....

130704
4.25pm

No comments: