Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Bak kwa Sensation

I think i am crazy.
Sitting in front of the oven waiting.
Waiting for my bak kwa to heat up and ready.

I wake up in the middle of the night, which i suspect is 3am now
( I dun really noe the time, i am just guessing) to bake bak kwa....
In fact, i didn't wake up, because I couldn't sleep in the first place,
while i just lie on my bed thinking a about a lot of things....

Then I decided that I am going to eat Bak kwa.
I open the fridge and took out the Bak kwa that i kept in Ziploc bag...
2 pieces of them.
Took out one and tear it into half....not in equally half uncontrollably....
I stare at the 2 halves for more than 5 second and think very hard....
Deciding which piece i should put in the oven...
I decided to be generous with myself tonight and choose the bigger half...

So now..here I am waiting.
For me bak kwa to heat up and while waiting, I though I should write down this crazy act while waiting....

I suspect I must be crazy right now...or maybe i am just hungry.
But no. i am not.

Not hungry I am sure, but not sure if i am crazy.....

120704
I think is 3am but is actually 4am then.

No comments: