Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yet another wierd dream...

The dream this time is really weird...( as if the rest are not)...I dreamt that I was inside a van on the road...I forgot why I was on the van in the first place...I wasn't driving...I was at the back of the van...and I heard very loud sound from outside....there are hundred of fighter planes in orange colour with white strips flying low above the roads....like some war invasion...and one of the fighter plane scrapped past the van that I was in and drag away the top of the van....people are screaming on the streets like the scene in movie "war of the world"....
all the people on the street rush into buidlings to avoid being bomb by the fighter planes...
then the van stopped in front of a building and I quickly got off the van...and ran into the nearest building...

Then as I was just at the door of the buidling...
I feel a huge sucking force from the stairway leading to second floor and people are sucked upwards....towards the stairway...
halfway, a strong repelling force came after the sucking force and repel everybody away from the stairway...and everybody fell onto the floor...

Then I heard people saying...there was an alien invasion and the aliens are already UPSTAIRS!

And everybody ran out of the building....

Then, a lot of things happen but i couldn't remember exactly what happen...
But I roughly remember a scene where I sneak into one of the rooms in the building by climbing the windows...and was caught by the alien...
The alien look just like normal human being in black suit...
And a lot of hostages were locked in a room...
They are forced to do some processing work on a big table like some factory worker...
When I was brought to the table also forced to work for the aliens...
I realise the table is full of body parts of human...!!!
Then one alien suddenly says he wanna SHIT...and open his chest like unzipping a jacket,
then I saw a lot of human head still in the process of being digest....
while a lot of frogs jump out of the body....in slimy juices...

Yah...that's all i remember....

Erm....gruesome and disgusting...sorry folks...
I cannot control what I dream...
And I also dunno why I have such weird dream...

No comments: