Saturday, December 20, 2008

Review of 2008 resolution( (status check in bracket!)

2008 Resolution...

1. Publish books. (Still PLANNING)
2. Start a website.(still PLANNING)
3. Do some good shows(DONE 2 groups..YEAH!)
(solo or group-impt thing is so something I am proud of showing).
4. Apply for my scholarship and if I dun get it..
leave singapore and go working holiday.(JCCI did not open their application in the end for people to apply...and i waited for 3 years...DAMN!give me back my 3 years!)
5.If I get the scholarship, prepare myself to study in japan in 2009.(See point 5)
6.If I dun, go work holiday for a year...and study in europe for my MFA.(Trying to apply now,perhaps backpack europe next year...)
7.CUT MY HAIR. (DONE Just in time last week!)

Things I want to buy...always...

1.A good new laptop with all the functions I need.(MY LOVELY MAC BOOK PRO!)
2.A good camera.(My G9!)
3.A good sewing machine.(Not Yet...)

Personal improvements...

1. Healthy weight loss of around 5 to 10 kg.(Never seem to be able to lose any..)
2. Learn Yoga.(stretching count or not?)
3. Read read read...more books.(Plenty...I read a lot lately..)
4. Watch some good shows.(Not yet...Haven't watch cape town 7 becos kanna fy airplane by 3 friends already...)
5.Cultivate good sleeping and eating habits.(Gets worse! practicularly cannot sleep properly...stomach always feels bloaty...)
6. Stop wasting time.(constantly trying to....)

Mental improvements...

1. I hope I am able to throw away some things which I couldn't bear to throw away.(slowly...but yes...little bit)
Some junks around me for years...which I should let go off...and make myself more mobile.
2. As usual, I believe I should talked less over the years. Talk less...but express more in other forms. Talk less...and do more maybe. (talk less as sound...but flood my facebook and blogs with text...and bombard people with msn chats...sorry folks!..please bear with me)

That's all I think...
I believe I have accomplished at least 70% of my resolution before the year ends...
The incomplete ones are due to unforseen circumstances like...cancellation of scholarship sponsorship...which cannot be control by me...

Things needed to be work on are...

My health,my weight and my sleeping habits...

Things that I really hope to do but did not complete are...
My book and my website...

No comments: