Friday, October 03, 2008

Result and conclusion.

I will always try to analyse myself from data figures I produce.
Such as..does the rate of blogging reflects my mood?
Or rate of blogging AFFECT my Mood....
The more accessible I am to blog...the more happy?
or the more blog I have means I am happy at that time...?


Blah blah....

And so far...from the below figures...2005 is my happiest days...
which is correct.
2006 is my worst life...
which is correct too.
That is becos...I was in love in 2005...and had more internet access.
2006 is the time of my life when I am down with serious depression...no mood to blog.
2007 is while i am recovering from depression with limited internet access...
and This year....is my happy and carefree year...and this week...
I had the time of my life to have full internet access!
Which explain my explosive entry figures.....
This year...I suspect I might break my yearly blog figure...but...
It only means I have more internet access, better mood and better computer to blog.
Unfortunately NOT becos I am in love.

And so...it means...I am a happier person when I am expressing.
Which explain why I want to be an artist.
I have to be
...in order to be happy.

No comments: