Monday, September 29, 2008

I don't hate Macs - I hate arrogant Mac users

I was logging on my facebook to look for a MAC group so that I can join their forum to discuss and troubleshoot.
And I found this..

"I don't hate Macs - I hate arrogant Mac users"

Which has a wooping figure of 3700 over members...
MORE than all the mac users groups members in facebook...


I laughed.

Because i am guilty.
Maybe we are over zealous and too pleased with OUR machine.
I do understand how it feels...when MAC users are full of praise for their machines...
And tell everybody about their MAC...
But if you think about it...
there must be a reason for MAC users to be proud of their MAC...

I used to be a PC user.
I love my NEC laptop.
I can't live without it most of the time.
But curse it all the time as well.
Existing window users out there should know the feeling.
And I avoid at all cost not to use another MS product again...
If I can.
Including the new VISTA.
That is why i choose my MAC now
after very serious consideration.
Nothing to do with the ipod or iphone hype...
Or the sleek design.
It is the function.
And my precious working time.
And the fact that every new laptop in the market comes with VISTA
except MAC.

M choice becomes CLEAR.

By the way...did I mention...the other group I found on facebook?

It was 4311 members.

And its called

"Vista SUCKS!".

No comments: