Friday, August 08, 2008

I cut my hair...

in my dream.
I dream of myself cutting my hair again.
I had this kind of dream many times...
and each time...there are different scenerio and emotions.
There are time where I will feel so much hurt and regrets that
i will cry and cry over my cut hair...
While there are times where I am happy and cheerful after cutting.
This time...I am simply puzzled.
I look into the mirro wondering if I am dreaming...in my dream..
that I have cut my hair...
until it was so real that I was convinced that it was cut off...
Suddenly...it became long again in african plait...
and then I realise I was dreaming....

As far as I can remember...the hairstyle was very short...
and I had a hard time taming my hair.
But I did enjoy the part I had some fringe on my forehead...

Oh well...
It is only a matter of time I cut my hair...
Just wonder what kind of hairstyle.

No comments: