Monday, May 26, 2008

End of the world.

Yes.

We all know that the world will come to an end sooner or later.

At this current rate.

And so I ask my dear friend YH what kind of dying scenerio would she choose.

1) To be stuck and die in a rubble due to earthquake.
2) To be drown by water because of Tsunami.
3) To fall sick due to disease cause by polluted water source and lack of medication.
4) To die of hunger, shortage of food.
5) To die of SARS.
6) To die of sudden atomic bombing.
7) To die of terrorist attack.

In the end, we couldn't come out with any good choices.

Because, we both agree.

We are not ready to die yet.

But who is?

Cherish what you have now.

And live everyday as if it is your last.

Though I doubt I can do that.

I just slept away my afternoon doing nothing.

That could be a sin from now.

No comments: