Thursday, September 06, 2007

She saw a ghost...

I was convinced by my student that she saw a ghost yesterday.

After so many kind of hearsay from people...her version seems to be the most convincing one.

It was too hard for me not to believe...from her description.

Translucent...with long hair.....

Quite freaky...but I cannot show my fear...because it will only scare her more...and she dun dare to tell her parents...

Then I told her about the hungry ghost festival...that the “good brothers” will come out for their holidays during these periods...and will leave when the holiday ends...and told her not to worry...

And she ask me...what so they do when they go back...

I told her...they go back to wait for their turn to reincarnate...to be reborn...

She show me her curious eyes...and asked me... “so I am reborn?”

“Maybe...”

I manage to reduce her fear with my crazy idea that I might be a fish in my past life...or maybe I might become a snail in my next life...she was laughing away...

Finally, I manage to distracted her with some youtube videos on Korean drama clips...as we giggle all the way when we see our favourite male actor, chung jung myung, kissing the female lead...

She will be alright.

But honestly, I was freaked...

Arhmituofu...

No comments: