Friday, July 20, 2007

Headache....a splitting one...

If you have never had a headache before...you will never know why "splitting" is used to describe headache...

Because it literally feels like the brain is being split up...and the image of a splitting cell will appear in my mind...to futher enhances and visuallise the splitting pain I am experiencing...

And why am I telling you this?

That was the kind of headache I had 2 days ago....
in the middle of the night while trying to sleep...

I was feeling out of breathe...and the headache was...yah...SPLITTING ...if you can imagine according to how i describe my pain...

That moment, so painful I thought I might die.

I freak out.

Not because I am afraid death...but because I wouldn't be able to finish what I wanted to do if I die that particular night...not now please.

In the end, here I am blogging.

I am SO GLAD I AM STILL ALIVE.

YOu should be tOO....

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: