Friday, June 22, 2007

Hate list...

1. The fact that I need to do a hate list...means there is more than one thing that annoys me recently...and I hate it. Hate to do a hate list.

2. Hate it when I reached and see my room neat and tidy...
means my nanny tidy up my room...and put my things anywhere she thinks is RIGHT...which I do NOT KNOW WHERE?...the visual tidiness...is a mental mess to me.

3. Deadlines. But love it too.

4. Hate to battle to wake up.

5. Hate to stand in MRt train ( AbSolutely HATE it...and i believe I mention this before in my previous hate list BUT FEEL that it is neccessary to REPEAT!)

6. Hate the feeling of staring at a canvas and don't know what to paint.

7. HAte spending money.

8. Hate eating too much and feel bloated...

9. Hate going to work in a place which I feels disappointed with...

10. Hate feeling hateful.

No comments: