Sunday, June 17, 2007

THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!!!!

Allow me to steal the slogan from John Little...

"The sale worth waiting for"

Indeed.

This year, I am please with my bargains and may I present the list of items I bought...

1. NIKE Yoga/Pilate Mat - $37 WOW!(40% off, original price $61- I have been eyeing on this mat for months)

2. Speedo swimsuit - $9.90 WOW! WOW! ( Original price $59.98 but put in a rack for clearance)

3. Canvas and paints at 20%-30% discount (forget the price...)

4. Galenic Facial toner/wash $25.90 (50% off original at $51.80)

5. My daily facial wash at 20% discount

6. Giordano Jeans - $35 ( 50% off original is $69.90)

7. Systema mouth rinse x 2 - $8.50 (Buy one get one free)


That's about it...Spent quite a lot this month...hope i win something in my competitions to cover...

Still have a few items to grab...the china documentary DVD for my Dad...and some art materials...A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA...and a new LAPTOP or DESKTOP...a new phone(pure luxury)???...and lots of art books as usual...

wait till i have the money...

No comments: