Sunday, April 08, 2007

Split ends...

While I was trimming my split-end...which I always do...I suddenly have this urge to snip off more than that tiny bit of my hair...

I am fed up with myself for not cutting my hair...

I push my luck further by cutting off...a few more centimetres upwards...and not one hair...but a tiny few strands...many more than ten strands....whahaha....that is nothing..because it makes no difference to my bushy long hair...I won’t miss that tiny bit of hair being cut off...in a spur of moment...

yet...i felt a tiny weeny bit of pain...in the slightest sensation of pain from somewhere in my heart when I hear the snipping sound of the scissors cutting those pathetic few strands of hair....and...the weirdiest of all....though I felt the pain...I am sure there is...I am actually very excited about it...that I have cut it.

SO what does it mean?


(This was something I typed and saved in my computer in 2005 but forget to post on my blog...thought it was nice..)

No comments: