Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bear with me.

There have been conflicting ideas going on for my art.
And lots of confusion in fact.

Yet there is something very clear.
I need to MAKE SOMETHING NOW.

I have enough of looking at other people's work and feel
miserable about NOT PRODUCING.

Feel sick when I know I can do it but not doing anything.

Angry when I keep finding excuse not to work.

Hence, I was telling RS that I plan to use my ART itself as a self-check
to motivate myself to produce art.

My art, used to be a source of ventilation for my exploding thoughts...
And a record of my daily life...
Now has an additional function...
As a self-check and motivation...
Also, I always wish my art to be a window for people to see what I saw...

This beautiful world...my beautiful life.

Bear with me...

It's coming soon...

PROMISE!

No comments: