Thursday, March 22, 2007

Makes life more bearable...

It is not the first time...and it will not be the last time someone said that I am childish.

I do not intend to deny this as I am well aware that I actually am.

In fact, I am proud of it.

As an artist, childishness is a gift.

If growing up means losing the ability to express your happiness or sadness freely and being true to yourself...I rather be childish.

The strong front that many put up just to prove that they have grown up simply makes life more miserable...

In another words, a quote from ZJ,

"(Childishness)....makes life more bearable..."

Indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

think as an artist, it's great to be able to wear your heart at your sleeve and are still in touch with your normal human emotions without burden ..:)
i'm proud of you..the way you live in peace with the unique person you are :) keep it this way you could be happier than so many other people !
yeah yeah !!

-Rui