Monday, February 05, 2007

Slow Travelling

I travel slow.
Not only because I like to but because I have to.
The past few weeks of lightning-speed travelling has proven to be taxing on me.
Sensitivity experience serious sensory attack without time to response and feedback.
One of the worst thing that could happen when I am travelling is to have NO mood to travel.
I keep travelling without the proper time to digest, to consolidate, to express my thoughts.
It becomes unhealthy like having a serious constipation of thoughts and emotion accumulating somewhere at the back of my brain.
I don't like that kind of feeeling.
Hence, I need to go slow...slower...
Which is what i am trying to do now...
I am that kind of person...
I just need that kind of time.

Yesterday, I enjoy my whole day deciding what to have for dinner.
Today, I spend my whole day to walk around aimlessly.

Finally, I am writing something.

No comments: