Monday, December 25, 2006

Peace and joy

Peace and joy.

This is my mood for this christmas.

Peace and joy is not easy.

Not last year at least.

This year, I found my theme song for this christmas...
my all time favourite christmas song in fact...

"Last christmas, I gave you my heart, the very next day yo gave it away..."

This year, my heart is calm......haven't met anyone special ...

And so, my christmas day was sort of spent alone, not lonely though.
I was enjoying my rare peaceful and quiet.
That was my kind of joy.
Solitude and calm.

I was recalling my christmas in glasgow....I have been working...
At least here, I can rest.

Last year...I was at wendy's place for a tiny party, but this year, she went travelling with her mates to korean...the land full of handsome korean actors...

Yahui, another of my best friend needs to spend her lovely christmas with God and her newly wed husband....

And so...this christmas is ending soon in half an hour's time.

Peaceful and quiet for me.

No comments: