Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cutting hair issue

I dreamt of myself having a new haircut yesterday night...
I have lost count how many times i have dreamt of myself cutting my hair...

The last 3 times...was not so sad compared to the previous ones....

As far as I can remember...there was once...I dreamt that i have a mushroom looking hair style....and i feel strange in my dream...not sad though...probably feeling funny...

Another time...was a short haircut...yet I was actually feeling happy...

Yesterday night...I was telling ruisui...it is time to cut my hair...
and I dreamt that I cut my hair...this time...
I was feeling weird...

I think it is time to cut my hair....for a very long time...I wanted to.

NOw...it is no doubt that I will cut my hair anytime from now on...
The only problem left...

How short...or how long do I want my hair to be....how much to cut....how much not to cut....I have been thinking hard lately....

My only worries...is that...I will lost some of my secret admirers for my long hair...hahaha...they could be more disappointed than I do...if there are any.

HA.

Oh well...I will think about it.

Cut my hair...hmmmm...

It's time.

No comments: