Friday, May 05, 2006

Got my powers back!

I lost my ability to do a lot of things...
Even my most precious ability to self-heal...
Like Woverine in x-men.
I used to be a very contented and happy little fish...
Can heal myself easily whenever I am sad...even enjoy the sadness a lot of time....

Until..I accidentally met a big bad fish from the sea...

I lost the ability to heal myself...and also...my ability to love the sadness in me...for a long time....

A few days ago...
Over the phone talking to my best friend yahui....
I was telling her....I am not seeing a problem with my life now...what i see is the stuation I need to cope with until I can find the kind of life I really want to live.
Having said this....my counsellor friend, yahui declare that my self-heal power is BACK!

I am glad.

No comments: