Tuesday, April 04, 2006

To you...

I was writing a postcard for you today while...
I was at the backseat of my father's car...
Halfway through writing... i just cry...
I am quite angry with myself that
I cannot just get over you and move on...

I really did try...and is still trying very hard now...
everyday...I try to do something...make myself busy...
give myself task...
make plans...
But when it comes to writing you a postcard...
I cannot lie to myself...

Yesterday...I dreamt of you...
I found you with another girl..
and you became very mean to me...
I was really sad in my dream....
of course...that is only a dream...silly dream...

we still chat online ocassionally for a while...
I was happy enough


At least...you will remember me as a friend at some point in your life...
that you accidentally spend a few weeks of your life with..and have some happy memories...

Only happy memories....you always says..."only keep the good bits in life"

I dun think i can do it...but I respect your choice...
That is why i never will let you know this blogsite...
Despite the fact that you did know the existence of my blog...
and ask for the address...I always jokingly rejected your request...

I dun want you to know I am such a weakling,
I know you dun like it...
Dun want you to know that I did not
manage to only keep the good bits...

Sorry dear...I have tried...
I really can't do it...


With all the love that I intended to bury in my heart
with all my might...

Yun.

No comments: