Thursday, November 17, 2005

Painful Disappointment, Quiet Grief and Scare the hell out of me Fright....

There is these battle of emotion lately in me...
First, it was pain......to be exact...
it was a painful disappointment that he wasn't the one...
which makes me cry whenever I think of him...
He wants me to smile when I think of him....But i can't...so far...I can't...
There is always tears...
And i become so sad...
I just dun want to think of him any more....

Then It was Grief...
A very quiet one...
That stir a barely visible ripple in my heart...
Someone passed away...

Then, the Fright...
which scare the hell out of me....
that I naively think by SCREAMING....
the mouse in my room will go away....

All these....came together last night...
in a total shock....
I lost my ability to feel...
For a while...the next morning...
everything is in a daze...
disappointment, grief, and fright....

Life is strange...

16/11/05

2 comments:

pammy said...

crap comments!!!

anyway, will you leave glasgow?

Anonymous said...

Jia...heard e news frm my mum few days back...sorry to hear tt...ya true..he has always been there quietly since we were both so young...so close yet so far...
miss u jia...come back soon k? popo misses u too...
love u lots!

liqi