Thursday, June 09, 2005

This is heaven.

I finish...at half nine today. IN TIME!
the researches and documentationa are really crappy...
But my major submission....is what i would describe as...

MY BEST WORK EVER!!!

so far.

COMPLETELY SATISFIED!

Something I always wanted to do...and I am glad i did it.
Had to thank a lot of people for giving me support.

Just a minor statistic...

I have spent more than £20 pounds on bluetacks for my show....
which is $60 singdollars...how much i wonder i can buy bluetack in singapore with that money...
This is insane!

anyway....

Everybody's work is EXCELLENCE!

I would say...this year...our batch of sculpture and environmental art has been the best batch!

The happy thing is also....a few lecturer came over and said to me I did a great job...

maybe they said this to everyone...

Alright...I know this posting is very unfocus...bits and pieces of news...without a main topic...
becos there is so much to say so smuch so much!!!!

This is heaven...
on earth now...

080605

No comments: