Thursday, June 23, 2005

22nd june 2005

It was yesterday..
It was a boring day...things seems to be back to normal...
Normal in the sense...
Left with he and i again.
I am beginning to suspect Bill is correct.
Maybe it will take a longer time to get over him...
But it will take forever to forget this person.

It was a boring day as usual...
and i went to his studio...
he was there...as usual...and we just did nothing...hanging around together...
He asked me to come in his studio...
and he showed me a chocolate muffin...
like always...most peole will forget that i dun like chocolate...and he forgets despite the fact that i have told him more than twice...
but we share it...becos i am really hungry...

while we are looking at the picture he took yesterday...
it was disasterous...becos most of the pictures are blur...
his hands were shaking...becos he was drunk yesterday...
But there was a picture of me...looking at him...
That was a picture I knew he was taking a picture of me...

We went to the library together later in the day...and sit around his studio when the lubrary closes...
we are sitting in the space...I was busy playing my rubiks cube...while he pick up my hair....(my hair is very long and they are in plaits yesterday)..he was looking...one of the plaits were lose and he start to plait them for me...while i am solving my rubiks cube...
then i look at him...at the corner of my eye...he seems to be enjoying what he is doing...

The day past...and time to go home...
He went to my space and I showed him the poster of my korean idol...
then...we walked past the glasgow film theatre where there is another poster of my korean idol again...
i told him...that is the kind of guy i like...

we parted...and he cycle off to meet his parents for dinner...
I went home...

I did not miss him after that when i reach home
...becos i have enough of him for the day already.

230605

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yucks! He touched your hair!?!?

奇怪的云 said...

dear anonymous...if you know me in person...then you shoud also know my hair is VERY long...which means...i dun feel a thing when he was plaiting it until i saw it...