Thursday, May 19, 2005

The walk....alone.

Walked pass that door again...as usual every monring...around the same time....and saw the same 2 kids...lighting up their cigarettes...not a deja vu....unless it is a glitch in the matrix....or else...it means they smoke there every other day....at around 10.14am....I caught them again...this time...they din see me....wat a depressing sight to start with for the morning...seeing 2 kids ruining themselves before they grew up...and next...i walked pass a wine glass with left over red wine in it stand upright....on the walking pavement beside the road???!!...how bizzare....must be something a drunkard left yesterday night....becos it was not there when i walk home yesterday....another depressing sight....and then...was the rain...at least...that was the most comforting thing that happens today...becos it soothes my thought and make the air crisp enuff to let me think better...every little drizzle...though they fall on my umbrella and not on me....I can feel the tiniest vibration...that is pass thru the handle of the brolly...that sensitive...I am...in this gloomy morning.

I always like the 30 minutes walk to and fro school....along whichever way i took to school...but this route...is especially nice...I will rewind...and follow up wat happen yesterday when i go to school....and unwind...and throw away wat happen before i reach home...for example yesterday...when i walk home...I was recapping the conversation or should i say the quarrel had wif my bro online...mumbling like a lunatic...wat happen in the studio...my entire day...run thru...wat i have say for the day...and think about what should have done and not done today....updating what kind of things that i might have done ...in my mind...think about a joke i had for the day if i had...and sing the song that i had been playing on my window media playlist for the day that most affect me...while walking home alone yesterday.......and so..i am singing this song from the soundtrack of the movie...ONe Fine day...din have the title...but noes ...is track 11....and sum up the feeling for the day...then throw away everything...and reach home empty. I need to do this...I like this. I love this kind of walk alone...very meditative.

190505

No comments: