Friday, May 27, 2005

Recent Playlist...

Recent TOP-10 Palylist on my window media player.

In random order.

* Fly away by FIR
* As Time Goes By (Casablanca soundtrack version)
* Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader
* Ni de wei xiao by FIR
* California Dreaming By mamas and papas
* Beautiful world by Cold play
* Can't get you off my head by Kylie Minogue
* Let's stay together by Al Green
* Don't you see by ZARD
* Lonely by Akon

Ah...just realise that when the titles of the songs are all put together...
It makes some sense in a way...to how I feel lately...
And the music...some of them...
HEAVY, LOUD, some metalic...

as I drown myself with music...to create a total internal space to concentrate.

The louder my music...
The better I concentrate.

Yah..that's all so far.

270505

No comments: