Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I wonder if he feels it.

I have facial expression which can be read like a book..and gesture like words. which I presume, anyone smart enough should know that I like him. Including people who walked past the corridor everyday.. and saw us together day and night...I suspect some of them actually knew. As for him, I really wonder if he feels anything at all. Everyday, we see each other. Everyday, we hang around together in this mutual space. It is either I have been a better actress than I expect myself to be and he really din have a clue or that he is a great actor...and I din have a clue...OR......maybe he is treating me as just another fren.

It can be that simple or is it too complicated?

I should just ask him if he had any feelings for me.

yah..I should.

230505

No comments: