Monday, May 23, 2005

"Hello..dar.."

WAT!??!..

Again..wat did you just call me?...or are you calling me?

I didn't ask...but I am screaming in my mind....becos I heard him call me "dar.."
Is that a language misinterpretation?...is that greek?
OR that is english...and he meant "Hello Darling."

I was tongue-tied...but i ran away...walking towards the office door without stopping...and turn my head and reply approximately 3 seconds later when I am already roughly 6 metres away from him...I ask a stupid question to start for the day..."are you here very early today?"
actually I am not interested at all if he is there or not in the morning...I just need to fill up the empty space in our conversation...in case he realise I am "stuck" with words.

"half-nine..." he replied.

Anyway...the atmosphere is weird today.

Suddenly I am scared.

I remember my conversation with Yahui...
I asked her..."what if he also likes me..."
she said..."you know...I think I heard you said the same thing to me many years ago..."
Indeed...when i was 18....I ask her the same qeustion which i just did. And the scenerio was...I was in love with this guy...but realise that he might also like me...become very scare...and ran away...in the end...that guy and me..are still good friends...but nothing really did happen between us...

I have this history of running away when people like me.

EVen when the person who likes me is someone I like.

What is wrong with me?

He better be a good runner...

220505

No comments: