Friday, April 15, 2005

Sunshine boy vs Olive boy (round 3)

Today is a big day for the student in GSA to go visit the Art scene pop Diva of the 80's...Barbera Kruger..if you can recognise her name...she is one the the prominent conceptual artist of the late 70's and 80's til 90's or even now...blah blah...she is not what i am going to discuss about in this entry though...yah..it is round 3 of sunshine boy vs olive boy today.


And so...I saw sunshine boy first. He was of cos with smile...but..ah...too many people around today...and he din smile at me...maybe becos he din see me...and most imptly...his girlfren was around...and so fair enuff...sunshine boy did not smile like sunshine today...however...I noticed...he was wearing olive green.


And then, olive boy...he was with a fren today...and he din see me...it was crowded...with at least 300 student....and he was...as far as i can remember wearing a dark coloured coat...and though he din smile at me...strangely...seeing him is as if seeing the sun shines...

And thus, today...no one wins...but weirdly...sunshine boy wears olive green and olive boy smile like sunshine...getting more and more confusing...

No comments: