Thursday, April 07, 2005

The reasons why i dun see my neighbours around lately...

usually....my neighbours will blast their hi-fi ...playing the usual "out of reach" from Bridget jone diary soundtrack...and vacumm their carpet at the same time...waking me up from my slumbers on sunday morning....but last sunday..it was peaceful and quiet...for the whole day. then..it was peaceful and quiet for the next and the next until today...still dead quiet..and you know what...i dun see them around either..and then...I realise...it is becos of the pope. My neighbours are polish...I should have see the links...they went back to Poland to pay their last respect...no wonder it has been quiet. Hence, I would like to thank the pope for my peace and quiet for the past few days, he is a nice man.

060405

No comments: