Friday, January 28, 2005

This Time of the Year...

As i was walking home alone in the middle of the night at 12am yesterday....i suddenly stopped...becos my tears are falling...and then it started to stream...the warm tears chilled out as it slide down my face...and makes it neccessary to wipe away from my face becos it will make my face freeze when the wind blows on the wet skin....
This is the time fo the year where I will become very weak and weepy....the depression state..which is very normal in my working cycle...becos i sort of enjoy this despression occasionally....however it is not doing any good to solve my situation...and i hate this... only makes me feel useless anmd helpless which i dun like the tot of it.
Finally, I have made up my mind NOT TO STUDY MFA after my BA...as if i have a chance to get the offer...i cannot even be sure if my results are good enuff to do MFA in the first place...the studying part is really killing my passion for art practice...the more i spend my money on school fees...the more i hate myself for choosing this path. What am I doing.
270105

No comments: